Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"Weed Wine and Wankers (SLUTTT Bust in Ur Face Remix)" Miss Odd Kidd

Okay, I'm not vouching for Miss Odd Kidd. As much as I'm down with west-london lipstick grime mcs, she seems a little heavy on hip and thin on talent. Plus, I think her name is dumb. She doesn't look odd at all. She looks like a hot chick with a great tan. I reserve official judgement until I hear some more of her stuff. However, I will go on the record right now saying that the chorus of this song is completely brilliant. The girl likes weed, wine and wankers. And she doesn't care who knows it. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

SLUTTT is the real hero here though. He/She/They (I don't fucking know. I think it might be a girl with no face.) has/have been doing some of the hottest remixes of the last year or so. Nasty, dirty, sweaty basement party stuff.

"Weed Wine and Wankers (SLUTTT Bust in Ur Face Remix)" Miss Odd Kidd

No comments: