Tuesday, March 14, 2006

"Upon This Tidal Wave of Young Blood" my!gay!husband! vs Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!

Holy Exclamation Marks! Local DJ extraordinaire my!gay!husband! puts a little bang into this Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! song. Nothing too intrusive, just a few dance-floor accents in case you weren't jumping around your kitchen enough whilst listening to this album. If you're already familiar with CYHSY save this one for your next living-room party. If not, this will serve as a fine introduction.

"Upon This Tidal Wave of Young Blood" my!gay!husband! vs Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I contemplate the brief should have more info then it has.